We stayed at Smugglers Cove during our first night in Nadi whilst waiting for our tour to start. The property is clean and very modern compared to what you usually find in Fiji. Drinks and meals were nice and reasonably priced. Staff is helpful and the hotel has a tour desk to help with any enquiries. Was a very nice location on Nadi Bay (no where near as scenic as the rest of Fiji but good by Nadi standards!). Stayed in a Garden View room, which was comfortable and air conditioned, however very noisy at night. Woke up at times thinking people were in the room when they were next door or in the hall. Nice place to stop over, just make sure your neighbours are quiet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Cove is a newly built 3 1/2 star rated beachfront resort centrally located on renowned Wailoaloa Beach at Nadi Bay & a comfortable 15 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport, Port Denarau Marina & Nadi Town. The popular Ghost Ship Bar & Grill offers great local & international fare at reasonable prices along with stunning sunsets and ocean views from the beachfront deck dining area. If you are looking for suitable Nadi accommodation that has a fun, inter-cultural atmosphere along with clean comfortable rooms and Free High Speed Wi-Fi Smugglers Cove really is the place to be....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Beach Hotel Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort And Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Beach Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel Fiji/Nadi