Just got back from a week at Smugglers, a group of 5 women in our 50's, we had an awesome time! I had read all the reviews and was a little concerned about it being all backpackers but it really is more up market than that, a flash packers! I only booked 5 days before we left and i got a front balcony room (401) with great views on last minute at less than half price! The staff were great, and happy, although every thing happens on "Fiji Time". It is a great place to go to the islands from and we had a very enjoyable day on the Seaspray. Thank you all the staff at Smugglers for making it so enjoyable and special mention to Tale and the gorgeous Laisa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Cove is a newly built 3 1/2 star rated beachfront resort centrally located on renowned Wailoaloa Beach at Nadi Bay & a comfortable 15 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport, Port Denarau Marina & Nadi Town. The popular Ghost Ship Bar & Grill offers great local & international fare at reasonable prices along with stunning sunsets and ocean views from the beachfront deck dining area. If you are looking for suitable Nadi accommodation that has a fun, inter-cultural atmosphere along with clean comfortable rooms and Free High Speed Wi-Fi Smugglers Cove really is the place to be....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Beach Hotel Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort And Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Beach Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel Fiji/Nadi