I Stayed here for two nights in the girls dormitory upon my arrival in Fiji. They provided a free airport pick up which was great but I felt the drivers attitude was poor. Luckily I was quick to collect my bags and meet the driver or I may have missed him. He seemed to have more names to wait for on his list but didn't bother to wait up for them, no idea if he went back or not. Arrived at the hostel fine given it was 2am. Room was very comfy and had good air con which was much needed and nice. Breakfast was included and was the standard continental buffet which was good. Pool is tiny but there are lots of tables on the deck surrounding which is nice as well as sun loungers on the beach, shame the beach is grey sand though but not their fault. Internet is available but a little pricey. Food can be ordered from the main restaurant or the side cafe but staff have a tendency to ignore customers. Several times I ate there and had to wait age for food. My friend and I were staying down at aquarius on another occasion and decided to pop round for food. No one bothered to bring us a menu and then when we did go up and order it took over 40 minutes for the food to arrive, all we ordered was fried rice and the restaurant was empty!! Not impressed. We then decided to order ice cream for dessert, it took ages to come and then came out melted... It had been served in a bowl on a HOT plate! When we pointed this out the waitress was confused and told us it was still ice cream, took us a while to explain ice cream was meant to be frozen not like a milk shake and she eventually changed it for us. The reception staff weren't much better. I was staying at aquarius with a friend and went to enquire about availability for the next week in the girls dorm, I was told to go away and look online as it would be easier for both of us... The lady was stood right in front of the computer with the bookings on! Overall a series of events left me very dissatisfied with smugglers cove, I'd recommend the evening dance shows but nothing more. Don't stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Cove is a newly built 3 1/2 star rated beachfront resort centrally located on renowned Wailoaloa Beach at Nadi Bay & a comfortable 15 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport, Port Denarau Marina & Nadi Town. The popular Ghost Ship Bar & Grill offers great local & international fare at reasonable prices along with stunning sunsets and ocean views from the beachfront deck dining area. If you are looking for suitable Nadi accommodation that has a fun, inter-cultural atmosphere along with clean comfortable rooms and Free High Speed Wi-Fi Smugglers Cove really is the place to be....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Beach Hotel Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort And Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Beach Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel Fiji/Nadi