I stayed here for 2 nights due to an unexpected layover from Sydney to LA. I found the hotel from a hotel information area in the Nadi Airport, and the hotel's shuttle took about 15 minutes to arrive. Be warned, some of the rooms accommodate multiple backpackers (who may or may not know each other), so I was sure to ask for a private room. The staff were helpful, have a little giftshop in the lobby, took my bags up and connected international calls to my room right away. The restaurant area has lovely views and lots of people hung out there in the hammock reading during the day. I took a public bus (interesting experience) to the town for some exploring. It is right on the beach and they store your bags in a locked room downstairs if you have a late departure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Cove is a newly built 3 1/2 star rated beachfront resort centrally located on renowned Wailoaloa Beach at Nadi Bay & a comfortable 15 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport, Port Denarau Marina & Nadi Town. The popular Ghost Ship Bar & Grill offers great local & international fare at reasonable prices along with stunning sunsets and ocean views from the beachfront deck dining area. If you are looking for suitable Nadi accommodation that has a fun, inter-cultural atmosphere along with clean comfortable rooms and Free High Speed Wi-Fi Smugglers Cove really is the place to be....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Beach Hotel Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort And Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Beach Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel Fiji/Nadi