“LOved the peace and quiet”

Fantasia Resort & Spa
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nadi
Fantasia Resort & Spa
Ranked #10 of 27 Specialty Lodging in Nadi
london
“LOved the peace and quiet”
Reviewed December 30, 2006

We loved this place. It's about 15 min by taxi from the airport. The gym is really modern and hudge! There is a yoga studio as well although there were no classes at the time we were there, but the equipment is all new and not having done any exercise for about 2 weeks - I loved it! They have a proper lap swimming pool and a great hydro therapy spa pool as well which is just like having a massage under the water! Great before a flight!

Our room was clean and comfortable if a little basic, but there were flowers everywhere in the room, and decorating the bed, which was beautiful to walk into, and a glorious fruit bowl to munch on. The staff were really lovely and very helpful. There are no set times for the restaurant, the only thing is you have to book your meal in the evening, but there is no restriction of times.

We stayed here 2 nights before our flight out and were able to use the room until we had to leave for the airport in the evening - I totally recomend this as agreat place to stay before flying home.

• Liked — natural and peaceful
  • Disliked — very little
  • Tips/Secrets — book this place before you fly home
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
4 Thank london_skies

Solo
Business
Nottingham, UK
Reviewed October 4, 2006

I booked and paid to stay at this property purely from reviews/recommendations on TA and also by looking at their website. Do not be deceived.

It is located in the middle of nowhere. Access is only by car and the roads leading to the property are full of pot holes.
It is a building site - the guys were still working at 5pm and was informed they would be starting again at 7am. Not great should you fancy a lie-in on holiday.
It should be 'swampy edge' not ocean's edge. There was water surrounding the property, but I feared how many mosquitos would also be there.
Bedding looked old and worn.
The door/lock/windows all looked unsafe, coupled with no in-room safe, I would've feared for my belongings.
Yes, there were mysterious droppings on the floor and when I saw the mosquito net and can of Mortein I decided that I would not be staying.

I left the property within 10 minutes of arriving and paid to stay elsewhere. The receptionist at Ocean's Edge was apologetic that it wasn't what I expected and called a taxi for me. I have not been given a refund.

Stayed September 2006
9 Thank MrsMungo

Travelers are raving about these Nadi hotels

Gateshead
Reviewed September 2, 2006

We booked Oceans Edge on the basis of the two reviews listed on this page. If you have a hire car the resort is ok, as it's very detached from the rest of Nadi.

The gym and pool are good, although the steam room and sauna are being used as storage rooms. The area surrounding the resort is a building site.

We booked to stay in one of the studio apartments. We were dissapointed by the second hand furniture, the coffee making facilites, with no kettle, dirty bath room, the cobwebs, the suspicious droppings on the floor, the soft bed, discloured mosquito net and lack of hot water in the morning.

Also when we stayed there was no-one else there so we had to eat and drink conbforming to the staffs transport times.....it almost felt like staying at an unfamilar relatives house.

Either make sure you stay in the other more modern houses or give it a miss.

• Liked — The pool
  • Disliked — The uncleanliness of the apartement
  • Tips/Secrets — Avoid.....
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank Ziggy22
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 26, 2006

Ocean's Edge is a Spa worth finding.
It has unique facilities with the Gym and Swimming Pool, Spa Treatment rooms and Bar and Restaurant. The Accommodation is comfortable and relaxing in delightful surroundings.
Definitly worth a visit, don't delay.

• Stayed November 2003
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
uk
Reviewed April 24, 2006

Have been staying in Fiji for two weeks and only booked our last two nights here - I wished we had stayed here longer! Its a really beautiful location, although the beach nearby isn't that great, there's a great pool and the gardens are beautiful. The gym is amazing, with really modern equipment - better than my gym back home! We went to 2 very good yoga classes as well. The staff are very helpful and friendly, I had a 3 hour spa body treatment wrapped in banana leaves - and I'm still glowing. Stay on one of the islands for great beaches but then if you feel like you've done enough on the beach and want to be pampered and feel healthy, stay here before you go home - but dont leave it too late or you'll not want to go at all like us!

• Stayed April 2006
8 Thank fiji2006
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nadi
Fiji Gateway Hotel
The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji
Oasis Palms Hotel
Oasis Palms Hotel
#1 of 20 in Nadi

Been to Fantasia Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!