The room was a good size, but the shower was very small. Nice view of the gardens from our balcony and great food served at the restaurant for a decent price. The room could have been a bit cleaner, but for the price I think it was a good value. Our room also had A/C for those hot fiji days/nights.10 min ($10FJ) into Nadi town, but give this area a miss if you can. It's a huge tourist trap and shop owners will drag you off the street into their shops if your not carefull. There are a few nice places to eat and supermarket near the hotel (maybe 5 min by taxi, or a 20 min walk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your own private retreat, Hexagon Group of Hotels newest addition - BEST WESTERN Grand West's Villas, with its casually elegant atmosphere. At the Villas you can enjoy your "home away from home" with the convenience of our hotel facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand West's Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grand West`s Villas Hotel Nadi
- Grand West Hotel
- Grand West's Villas Fiji/Nadi