Was great for budget accommodation, and the cocktails were awesome. The food wasn't bad. Very laid back and lovely right by the beach. However, the location is a bit funny and I would recommend in the future that an island resort is probably worth it. Having said that, we had no issues and the service people were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nadi's Hidden Gem! Winner of the 2015 Fiji Excellence in Tourism Award (for Budget Accommodation). Nestled right on Wailoaloa Beach, Aquarius On The Beach is a small, family-owned boutique hotel where we make every guest feel special. A 15 minute drive from Nadi International Airport, Aquarius On The Beach offers something for everyone. Internet is FREE for all guests, either through WiFi, which is available throughout the property. Enjoy our refreshing swimming pool or dine in our widely acclaimed restaurant where the menu offers both variety and value. Enjoy quality wine at sunset on the private balconies of our ocean view rooms or read your novel in the privacy of your deluxe or standard room balcony, or enjoy the air conditioned comfort in our clean, tidy rooms. With all of our rooms, you are getting one of the best values in Nadi - Beachfront at a Budget Price! Our Tour Desk can also help organise your entire stay in Fiji, giving you choices that fit your needs and your budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aquarius On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius On The Beach Hotel Nadi
- Aquarius On The Beach Fiji/Nadi