Stayed here on our first and last night of our trip as we went out to the Islands. We stayed in a 2 bed dorm which was reasonably priced but the room wasn't very clean, the metal bunks were ridiculously squeaky and there were no clean bath towels available. The hostel its self was clean and the staff were always friendly. Restaurant was good, although the pizza was more like pastry so an interesting experience! Very quiet so we got a good night sleep. Good location for heading out to the islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nadi's Hidden Gem! Winner of the 2015 Fiji Excellence in Tourism Award (for Budget Accommodation). Nestled right on Wailoaloa Beach, Aquarius On The Beach is a small, family-owned boutique hotel where we make every guest feel special. A 15 minute drive from Nadi International Airport, Aquarius On The Beach offers something for everyone. Internet is FREE for all guests, either through WiFi, which is available throughout the property. Enjoy our refreshing swimming pool or dine in our widely acclaimed restaurant where the menu offers both variety and value. Enjoy quality wine at sunset on the private balconies of our ocean view rooms or read your novel in the privacy of your deluxe or standard room balcony, or enjoy the air conditioned comfort in our clean, tidy rooms. With all of our rooms, you are getting one of the best values in Nadi - Beachfront at a Budget Price! Our Tour Desk can also help organise your entire stay in Fiji, giving you choices that fit your needs and your budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aquarius On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius On The Beach Hotel Nadi
- Aquarius On The Beach Fiji/Nadi