“Nice place to eat” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
“Nice place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

I went there with my friends to eat some korean foods. I went there on saturday and it was a buffet night. The foods were so good and i loved the meat so much... this was my first time eating korean foods that tasted like korean foods in overseas. The price was reasonable to its excellent taste. The service was of course as nice as the foods :) I am happy to visit again.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Satisfying meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

The food and the service here are good (by Fiji standards). We saw several Korean groups there, so were we assured of their food quality. The quality of the beef was good and the seasoning was quite authentic. Lots of veggies and tofu, so good for those who are tired of the heavy local food.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Canberra, Australia
“excellent value and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

The food is absolutely fantastic, the serving sizes are very generous and the staff are very friendly!
Great atmosphere and reasonable price.
Highly recommended!

Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was amazing! XD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was super excited to find authentic Korean BBQ in NADI, FIJI! My husband and I excitedly ordered the seafood pancake, and then decided on the beef galbi as the main. The usual assortment of sides were brought out quickly, and were good to snack on while we waited for our order. The seafood pancake was large enough and the galbi was so yummy. I am definitely coming back to FIJI for this! lol Great restaurant for authentic, delicious and filling Korean!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jay S
“This place is real good!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Amazing quality of beef, pork, and chicken waters my mouth as soon as think of it. It was my great pleasure visiting this place so Im planning a family gathering at this place. Thanks for the food and thanks for the service :)