Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Priceline$104
Travelocity$91
Orbitz.com$91
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

We stayed at Mercure due to a flight cancellation with Fiji Airways. The rooms were dirty. We had to pay for water, internet (first time that I had to pay for internet). The food was terrible - I have never had full baby octopuses with head on!!!!! Cannot recommend!!

Room tip: Please avoid!
3  Thank DrAbhijitDas
Vaseva N, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear DrAbhijitDas,
I am sorry that we were not able to meet all your experience for this I sincerely apologies.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

After reading all the negative reviews, I was worried about the hotels standard of repair and cleanliness.
From my experience, my room was clean and well maintained. The air conditioning was working very well, the towels were near new and the bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was good, with items I had not tried before, but with a mixture of Fijian, Indian and Western choices, there was something for everyone.
I had dinner one night and the F$32.00 seemed expensive to some reviewers, but the Lamb Rogan Josh was delicious and well presented with rice, roti, salad and a papadum. The ambiance of the restaurant should also be considered. It was a most enjoyable meal.
I found the garden, pool and play area was extremely well maintained and well utilised by guests. All the staff were pleasant and Lucy on the front desk greeted me and helped me settle in. Paulini was so sweet and made sure my room was well serviced daily.
I found that the hotel was well priced for a 3 star hotel and conveniently located for my requirements.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank MVICAustralia
Vaseva N, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear MVICAustralia,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Nadi.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

The room service did not change the bed sheets with brown stains throughout the whole stay and did not put any towels, just bedded a broken mattress and the hard or too flat small pillow,
Cold tasteless breakfast, not adjustable Ac with hard blow on our heads , staff attitude was allmost unbearable, not enough hot water.
we had to take all our suitcases up three floors via steps by ourself

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank akronym
Vaseva N, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Bula akronym
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Nadi. please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please be advised that I am personal investigating this.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Proximity to the airport is about the only plus for this hotel.

Of biggest concern was the almost complete lack of lighting on the three storey staircase which is dark timber. Arriving in the evening and departing before first light didn’t help. Very dangerous to negotiate.

Bathroom not too clean and no grate covering shower waste hole. Damaged timber around door lock gave safety concerns as to its effectiveness. No power point in bathroom itself.

Only wanted dessert and waited half an hour for a banana cut in two with ice cream and a slice of generic ‘home made’ cheesecake. Only half a dozen people in restaurant so no reason for slow service.

Would expect higher standard from a Mercure branded property.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank whitefoil

Dear whitefoil

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Nadi. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please be advised that I am personal investigating this.

I can be contacted on 679 7074440 if you would like to discuss this further.

Reviewed August 1, 2019

You get what you pay. We found this property situated in an apt area on the main road with lots of Indian restaurants to eat around. Reception staff was not very warm but ok. The breakfast buffet spread was wonderful and I was surprised to see so many vegetarian things on offer. At least 4-5 hot dishes including roti, 2-3 curries and so many fruits and salads. Housekeeping staff was ok too.Room was pretty standard bit small but ok. Clean AC working awesomely. The tour desk was exceptional and we book our South Sea transfers through them. Pool looked dated and we never used it. Nice property overall. There is free pickup and drop provided from airport.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank AsthaDush
Vaseva N, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Dear AsthaDush,
Thank you for your positive feedback we appreciate getting these. I will ensure that you comments are passed onto the relevant department identified for training and evaluation.
We hope to welcome you back to the Mercure Nadi Hotel.