Lowest prices for your stay
$91
Hotels.com
$91
ZenHotels.com
$82
Priceline$104
CheapTickets$91
Travelocity$91
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2019

We stayed at this hotel in April. The reason I chose this hotel is because its an accor hotel, and my existing membership points would expire without a stay.

I have written several times both to this hotel itself and accor, but absolutely no response from them other than an automated one of receiving my email.

The hotel is old and typically Fijian, (like something we stayed at 30 years ago on a long stay beach bungalo), and maybe they could do with the roomba, because there were visible dust... The front staff are pleasant but mechanical and so obvious that they move according to a manual, and breakfast AWFUL!

When I was looking around for staff to be seated, there was a man sweeping the deck next to the breakfast area. After a long while, he came along to seat us. I thought he was a gardening staff so I didn't ask him, but he must've realised I'm a guest... Why couldn't he just come and seat us???

I asked a man at the egg station for an omelette and he nodded OK. But nothing came for 30 mins or so, and other guests were receiving theirs so I went again, and there was a girl... So I guess the old man was just sitting there and had nothing to do with the egg station. But if that's the case, he should have passed on the order when the girl came back, or not nodded to me and stated that he was just sitting there.

Also, the cold cut and fruit section had an AWFUL stench. I don't know if it was the food itself which was off, or if the area was just not at all sanitary of both, but I didn't have anything there, and I refused to let my daughter have anything either...

Also, I thought I would be able to have at least one cup of decent coffee... But its all instant coffee out of a machine, and the bread... It must be day old bread that's been left over after doing rounds in the more high end accor hotels.

I would much recommend the hotel across the road from the airport for those on a transit stay. The rooms are just as old but the people function much better there.

If there's a chance of having my points accrued, it'd be really appreciated.
RESERVATION NUMBER: HGWSBCNS

If not, and my existing points expire, I guess I will no longer have any reason to stay at an accor hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Vaseva N, Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear millei-bear,

Firstly i wish to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent stay with us. The Mercure Nadi Team are renowned for their customer services and highly praised in a lot of our other reviews, unfortunately we felt short with you, for this I am remorseful.
Our breakfast is rated 80/100 in most of our reviews, i wish we could have done better for you. Our Hotel is indeed a very old hotel and has the Fijian feel which many of guests come back for time and time again.

Please be advised that I have discussed you comments with our team for training purpose and awareness. I hope that you would be able to give us a second chance to serve you better.
If you would like to discuss this further my number is 679 7074440

Kind Regards

Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 27, 2019

Stayed at this hotel for the last 2 days of our holiday, was OK drink prices were well over the top rooms were clean and spacious staff as expected were very helpful pool was good, overall would give 8/10

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank duptonogood

Dear duptonogood,
It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments.
Thank you very much for this and we hope to welcome you back to the Mercure Nadi Hotel.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 23, 2019

the deluxe room is very spacious and beds were very comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff . Reasonably priced, location is very convenient if you are looking for a night out at Nadi. Breakfast was good

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Vaseva N, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Dear Passport49536765690 ,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Nadi.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

The hotel was alright for its price, the airconditioning seems not to be working after we complained about it several times. The breakfast food was not that good. Wifi is not that good as well. The staff were isn't that accommodating as compared to the other hotels we stayed in fiji.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Vaseva N, Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear jsdiaresco,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay. I am sorry that we not able to meet your expectation for this I sincerely apologies.
I will be discussing your comments with my HOD and ensure training and evaluation are carried out to ensure better practice of staff services.
We would like to advise you that we are getting a new chiller installed in August.

Once again my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and hope to be given a second chance to serve you better.

Kind Regards

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Apart from the location (less thn 10mins from nadi international airport and nadi town centre) and the Island Surf Beauty and Spa, I didnt find anything great about this place ..the hotel is old.. rooms are run down..housekeeping doesn't start till after 2pm and you will have to wait for fresh towels till after 4pm. The buffet breakfast was boring..
The bed is more a double thn queen...the pillows are very thin and flimsy..
The staff are friendly and will try and accomodate u where possible

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 618shalinik
Vaseva N, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Warm Greetings 618shalinik

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Nadi. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 679 7074440 if you wish to discuss this matter in further details.