“Awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Novotel Nadi

Novotel Nadi
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Nadi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Had an amazing time at this resort Warm, helpful & friendly staff. Loved the menu, our room was spacious and clean and the grounds are very well kept. Will definitely return. Darshika, Luke, Amarita and the whole staff were wonderful. Thank you for everything you did in making our 27th wedding anniversary and my husband's surprise 50th birthday present as perfect as it could have been...thanks to you guys.

LauriAnne Hernandez
Albuquerque, New Mexico
United States

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear LauriAnne H,
Sunny greetings from Novotel Nadi!
I'am absolutely thrilled that you had such a memorable 27th wedding anniversary and the 50th birthday of your husband during your recent stay with us.
As you found out and have also commented upon, the best thing about staying with us, is the genuine Fijian hospitality showcased by our staff who take great pride in looking after all our guests.
LauriAnne H, once again thank you for your comments. All of my team looks forward to the day when you will return to Novotel Nadi, sometime in the not too distant future.
Vinaka & Warm Regards
Dee Why, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

Over the past month, I have stayed at the Nadi Novotel 3 times, and each time has been an enjoyable experience. Located only a few minutes from the airport, it is conveniently located. The restaurant is good, and reasonably priced and the meeting facilities are suitable.
Some issues did arise though....Check in could be improved. I am not sure why I need to fill in forms when I have already done so online when I made my reservation. It is a waste of time and the lines are quite chaotic at reception when a flight has just come in.
The airport shuttle bus is a good service however last time on arrival in Nadi, I noticed that it did not pick passengers up from the normal car park area, but instead picked them up from outside the terminal. I was disappointed to see the bus drive past the normal pick up point and I had to get a taxi instead.
The wifi connection is pretty bad in the 700 and 800 room wings. I think a signal booster should be installed to increase wifi reception from the rooms.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels

Dear TimMartin2099,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay with us. I'am sorry that some of your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my most sincere apologies.
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

Stayed one night before returning home form week in Fiji.
Wanted to be close to airport. This hotel was perfect.
Shuttle service to airport included. Nice pool, bar and restaurant areas.
We were upgraded to larger room with balcony, which was a pleasant surprise.
Friendly staff.
We would stay again!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Julie J,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay with us. I will share your comments with our team, I'am sure your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff, as we strive to continuously improve the stay experiences of all our guests.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Novotel Nadi Hotel is just a few minutes from the Nadi International Airport and ten minutes from Nadi town. We got in the hotel from Suva with a drive down (using the Kings road, instead of the Queens, very scenic view), gave the rental to the Thrifty desk (very good staff)

I would rate this close to a 4 star resort style hotel and it has got some good traditional Fijian architecture and features. It has a Day Spa (which I wasn't able to use, but seemed quite good), swimming pool, etc.

I stayed just 1 night before flying out very early next morning. The hotel has a free shuttle to the airport, which is like 5-min ride. That was one of the key points for me making the booking in the first place. It was quite easy and helped for us to catch the flight. Loved the the grass land surrounding the rooms. We got a nice view of the rainbow, check the pics!!

The resort offers good accommodation complete with amenities and services. The room has a decent size bathroom, television, air conditioning, refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities etc. quite check the restaurant since there were limited vegeterain options. Nice mountain views, spacious and stylish room we had a balcony parents got a patio (gr floor), all things considered, Novotel Nadi Hotel was a excellent choice with good location and reasonably priced.

Would recommend to stay if you are looking to spend more time in Fiji and not only use the Hotel but go outside as well.

Have a Bula time

Room Tip: Ground floor with a view to the lawn awesome!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sameerpshah
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Sameerpshah,
What a comprehensive review!
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide comment on your memorable stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests. As you have commented, the TEAM at Novotel Nadi are all about making our guest experience the best ever.
Sameerpshah, once again we thank you for your comments and we look forward to your return in the near future.
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

I was a little apprehensive to stay at Novotel, considering some of the less complimentary reviews. But I had absolutely no complaints with my 4-day stay. Althouhgh the hotel is a bit older, the room I had was large and clean; excellent bed and linens, wonderful soft towels, balcony with a great view, reasonable bathroom amenities. Would have been nice to have more TV channels and I always dislike when hotels charge for internet. Food was very good. Service was exceedingly friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The gardens and grounds are huge, with lovely trees and flowers. Free shuttle to and from the airport (although you may need to wait a bit for it). Very reasonable room prices, although their food is a little over-priced. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would be happy to return.

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony view of the mountains are my favorites.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Raintree_Thailand,
I'am absolutely thrilled that you had a wonderful time with us. We really appreciate the time you have taken to provide positive feedback. We understand the expectations of our guests, therefore your feedback is very important to us. I will share your feedback with the team, and I'am sure your feedback will serve as an encouragement to us all, as we strive to improve the quality of our guest stay experience.
Raintree_Thailand, once again we sincerely thank you for your feedback. We eagerly look forward to the day when you will return to Novotel Nadi. By that time we should have more TV channels on offer to all our guests.
Vinaka & Warm Regards
Jack Work
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nadi
Fiji Gateway Hotel
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
#5 of 8 in Denarau Island
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,927 reviews
Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel

Been to Novotel Nadi? Share your experiences!