“poor quality in everything”
Review of Novotel Nadi

Novotel Nadi
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Mooloolaba, Australia
“poor quality in everything”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

the bed we were given for 2 people was smaller than a double bed, there was stains in the bath tub and hot water was rare. we called housekeeping and asked for some cereal bowls and were told it was a $4 delivery charge!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Toni W,
Thank you for taking the time to provide some comments regarding your recent stay with us. We do appreciate hearing from our guests as their feedback is vital for us to continue improving our service and maintain our commitment to superior guest experiences.
I would like to convey my most sincere apologies that your stay was not as expected. It is disappointing to hear that you were dissatisfied with the level of service provided during your stay. I was very sorry to read of the experience you've highlighted. It is obvious from your feedback that the hotels usual high service standards have not been met during your stay. I can assure you the hotel prides itself on its level of service and to hear that we have fallen short on this occasion is very disappointing. I have reviewed the details of your concerns and addressed them with the hotel’s Management Team, as we work on improving the stay experiences of all our guests.
Thank you for sharing your concerns, it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Vinaka & Regards
Jack Work

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Tewantin, Australia
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Have stayed here a few times over the years on the way to or from other Resorts.This time with 11yo granddaughter , stayed 2 nights & found things very ordinary.
Pool towels never arrived, wi fi very on & off, no hot water , then dirty brown flow followed & finally luke warm. Wake up call never arrived,internal walls literally running with moisture. Admittedly our stay was during very wet couple of days.
The Resort leaked like a sieve, with many slippery spots ( despite staff efforts with mops ).Found the girl at the" Tour Desk "quite surly & unhelpful.
We used the Restaurant & Bar area & found the staff there quite friendly& smiling. The food was ok , though the breakfast not up to usual Novotel standard.
The location near the airport & the Shuttle Bus out were the best part of this stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear mollymooksarge,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with us. I'am truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my most sincere apologies.
At Novotel Nadi, we strive to provide a superior guest experience for all our guests, therefore your feedback is very important to us. I have noted your comments in regards to several issues relating to your stay. I have addressed these issues with the relevant Managers and I assure you that appropriate action has taken place; and we apologise for this occurrence. Moreover, during your stay, the hotel had maintenance works carried out on the roof of the walkways, which led to the leakages you've highlighted, but I must say that all works have now been completed successfully. I also apologise for the issues relating to the Tour Desk attendant, I will most definitely follow up with her line Manager at Rosie Holidays.
mollymooksarge, we appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Vinaka & Regards
sydney
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We spent 1 night at the Novotel on our arrival in Nadi before heading out to Mana island the next morning. I was travelling with my husband and our 2 boys aged 5 ans 2. We had booked a premium room with 2 double beds, perfect for the 4 of us. The room was very big and the bathroom well appointed. We really liked the room, I think it is excellent value.

We spent a lot of time in the swimming pool with the kids. Very refreshing and a good way to start the holiday.

Food was very good. They have a great kids menu which is very healthy and varied not like other restaurants where kids food is limited to fish and chips and burgers. My kids had fresh fish fillet grilled with some potato and carrot mash. Price is very good. My fish was excellent too, and so was my husband’s steak. Breakfast was included in the price of the room and was very good too with a good range of hot food, fruits, pastries to choose from.

Service was very friendly. The staff was great with the kids too.

It was our third time at the Novotel, and we will probably come back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Marcandflo,
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide comment on you recent stay with us. It sounds like you and your family had a wonderful time at our beautiful hotel. As you have commented on our team at Novotel Nadi, are all about making guest experience the best ever and personally, I think they do a great job achieving this goal.
Marcandflo, once again we thank you for your comments. All of my team looks forward to the day when you and your family return to Novotel Nadi, Fiji for your future stay.
Vinaka & Warm Regards
Mackay, Australia
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My mum, her friend, grandma and I stayed her for 5 nights. We only came back after our tourist activities during the day but our beds would have been made and the room tidied up. It was absolutely comfortable.
Our breakfasts were really good with hot breakfast as well as continental. there was also an omlette or egg kitchen and she made excellent eggs.

Room Tip: In the dining area watch out for mosquitoes. ask for mossie spray.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Lkearin,
A huge "BULA" from the team at Novotel Nadi. Thank you for taking the time to provide comment on your recent holiday at our hotel. I will share your comments with our team and I'am sure your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all staff, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Vinaka & Warm Regards
Jack Work
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nadi
Fiji Gateway Hotel
Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
#5 of 8 in Denarau Island

Been to Novotel Nadi? Share your experiences!