Novotel Nadi
$27
$33
$26
  • Breakfast included
Aquarius On The Beach(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$56
$70
$103
$79
  • Pool
Tropic of Capricorn(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$31
$26
Agoda.com
Bluewater Lodge(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$31
1,185 results
All reviewsdriving rangehole golf coursebuffet breakfastsleeping giantstopover hotelshuttle serviceminutes from the airportstayed one nighttour desknice pooltennisproximitynzvinaka
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My mum, her friend, grandma and I stayed her for 5 nights. We only came back after our tourist activities during the day but our beds would have been made and the room tidied up. It was absolutely comfortable.
Our breakfasts were really good with hot breakfast as well as continental. there was also an omlette or egg kitchen and she made excellent eggs.

Room Tip: In the dining area watch out for mosquitoes. ask for mossie spray.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Lkearin,
A huge "BULA" from the team at Novotel Nadi. Thank you for taking the time to provide comment on your recent holiday at our hotel. I will share your comments with our team and I'am sure your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all staff, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Vinaka & Warm Regards

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I've stayed in this hotel a couple of times, best if you book the executive rooms. Not so expensive, compared to the normal rooms. Normal rooms are cheaper but if you stayed on the ground floor, and there's a noisy guest upstairs, you'll get no sleep. Otherwise, great for a short stop. Longest I stayed here was for a week, the breakfast is great and also food here in general. Good burgers :-), and have a relaxing mode. Great for staying on business trip.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear KAY-M3006,
We highly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I'am sure your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we work together to continuously improve the quality of our services and guest stay experience.
KAY-M3006, thank you again for your comments. The team at Novotel Nadi looks forward to the day when you will return.
Vinaka & Kind Regards

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Room was clean, staff polite and effective. Rate appropriate AUD100 p/n. Pool OK. You wouldn't use this hotel for a resort holiday but seems fine for conferences and aircrew. Didn't experience the poor experiences that others seem to.

Room Tip: Close to Nadi airport for late arrivals or early departures.

Dear Beresford_Bear,
Thank you, we really appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with positive comment. I was pleased to read of your positive stay experience. I was also delighted to read your positive comments about our staff. They seriously love coming to work and engaging with our guests and I'am sure your feedback, will serve as an encouragement to them, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our guest stay experiences.
Thank you again for your comments, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Vinaka & Kind Regards

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Booked superior room - was given a standard "rundown" room. When I questioned the staff, he asked me to prove to him that I paid for the superior room. Made me open my suitcases as I had to find the printout of my booking. Asked for the Manager to explain this unpleasant experience - the gutless manager sent a data entry staff to say sorry for the misunderstanding. Now we know why this place is such a "dump" - led by an incompetent person. We have been regular at this place but this was our last stay here. Honestly speaking, don't bother eating at this place - better off having a meal across the road at New World Coffee Shop - 1/10th of the price and much better than the hotel crap. Not upto Novotel standard - change in management needed so that problems can be fixed at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Jack W, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear Fijitravellers,
Thank you for taking the time to provide some comments regarding your recent stay with us. We do appreciate hearing from our guests as feedback is vital for us to continue improving our service and maintaining our commitment to superior guest experiences.
On behalf of the team at Novotel Nadi, I would like to convey my most sincere apologies that your stay was not as expected. It is disappointing to hear that you were dissatisfied with the level of service provided during your stay. The constructive remarks you offered has enabled the senior management of the hotel, to work closely with our middle level managers; i.e. Duty Managers, to ensure they understand the value of our guests and the importance of them having a positive stay experience, always. I have personally addressed this matter with the hotel's Duty Manager, whom you have highlighted in your commentary and the Guest Service Attendant; both have asked me to convey their sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Fijitravellers, we do believe strongly in providing the highest possible level of service to all our guests and I hope that despite your previous experience, we will be given the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Vinaka & Regards

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Arriving in Fiji too late for transfer to Mana and also an early departure from Nadi on our way home led us to stay at the Novotel. We have stayed there before and also at the Raddison. It was the price that won us over and the minimal amount of time we would be there for.
We arrived late at night and were shown to our room promptly, had to ask 3 times for the rollaway that was actually listed on booking. We ate a quick and adequate dinner in the restaurant. After a good night sleep the resort arranged a taxi to take us to Denarau.
Upon our return from Mana our experience was not so good, requested pool towels about 5 times, service in the restaurant/bar was shocking, slow & the staff bodering upon rude. Kids hamburgers were way too spicy. Bath plug didnt fit and air conditioning cutting in and out all night. On the plus side the wake up call, bell hop service and courtesy bus were great.
Was glad we joined the Accor Club to get the discounted meals.
Not too sure if we would stay there again, it was pretty good value for money however it was not the best end to a wonderful holiday.

Dear ChelleL,
Thank you for taking the time to provide comment on your recent stay with us. I'am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations in a few areas, please allow me to express my sincere apologies. At Novotel Nadi, we strive to provide superior service and positive guest experience for all our guests during their stays, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured we have taken the appropriate measures to address your concerns and prevent future occurrences. I will share your positive comments with our Front Office Team, which includes the drivers and porters; your feedback will serve as an encouragement to them all.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Vinaka & Regards