Novotel Nadi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,179 results
All reviewsdriving rangehole golf coursebuffet breakfastsleeping giantstopover hotelshuttle serviceminutes from the airportstayed one nighttour desknice pooltennisproximitynzvinaka
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2013

It is obvious this Hotel has not kept the standard of the past. Rooms were not as clean as I am used to. The restaurant food was not up to standard and the waiting time was not acceptable. I had 4 others with me and was somewhat embarrassed to have recommended it so highly. Staff were very friendly and obliging.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LevinEllenh
Ian S, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Bula LevinEllenh

I am sorry to hear that your stay was not up to the expected standard, please could i ask you to send me details of your stay on gm@novotelnadi.com.fj in order for me to investigate the matter further.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The room facilities were a little old.
The services provided by the staffs and the restaurant were quite time consuming, due to the famous "Fiji Time". Especially when waiting for our ordered food, it took much longer time than we expected.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ian S, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Bula vcoffeeshop

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, feedback such as this is vital to our industry. You are quite correct about the famous or pehaps infamous "Fiji Time" however this should not be the case in a hotel, I will certainly have a discussion with the team to reiterate the international standards we prescribe to.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Only stayed the one night in transit. Reception were awesome and welcoming and found us a room even though we checked in late morning. Room was tired and needs renovating although they were clean and a comfortable bed. Meal was ok but food and drinks a little expensive which we have found with the better quality airport hotels. For a Novotel I would have expected a little more but we were comfortable, the service was good and the staff are great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ian S, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Bula BlissPapamoa

Thank you for the review about your recent stay with us, I am glad you found the staff welcoming, I hope you enjoyed your Fiji stay and hope to see you back in the beautifull islands soon.

Vinaka and Regards

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a very nice resort that has active maintenance being done. The yards are immaculate. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a great choice to spend the hours before I plane returned to the states.
Only drawback was the restaurant's food was nothing remarkable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Bula Gagal

Thank you for the review and your positive comments, they are most appreciated. With regards to the menu we are in the process of doing a full review of the menu and aim to have this in place in the near future.

Vinaka and Regards

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The Novotel was a great place to stay before flying out of Fiji as it is close to the international air port and Nadi.
The rooms are a basic hotel room - neat and tidy and comfortable for a short stay, they were clean and the beds enabled a good nights sleep.
The meals impressed me as they were well presented and very enjoyable (althought limited in meal choices) and also at very reasonable prices.
I was very impressed with the range of activities that the hotel provided - 9 hole gole course, driving range, pool, eight ball, table tennis, gym, volley ball, soccer and net ball.
The hotel has a choice of three shops in the complex that offer a range of goods with prices that compare with Nadi.
Overall the staff are very friendly and helpfull and I would definetly stay here again when in Fiji

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ian S, General Manager at Novotel Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Bula wombat1072

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us in sunny Fiji. We certainly have a range of activities giving us that resort feel yet so close to the airport.

Look forward to having you with us on your next trip ro Fiji.

Ian Shipman