I stayed here for a one night stopover and found it quite nice. The rooms were clean, not to badly decorated, fairly recent, the beds were comfortable and the pool was quite nice for a swim. We had supper at the bar which was quite cheap 8 dollars for a pretty good chicken burger, the restaurant was more expensive, but didn't eat there so can't comment on the food. The comp breakfast wasn' to bad, staff was adequate.
Nice place to stay on a stopover, but I woudln't stay in Nadi for more then 1 night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanoa International Hotel offers airport accommodation set amidst lush tropical gardens, with sensational facilities for leisure, conference, corporate and wedding guests. Located just three minutes from Nadi International Airport, with 148 rooms in a peaceful tropical setting, Tanoa International Hotel can be used as your hub to get around the island. With extensive conference facilities, a range of dining options, and free high-speed internet in every room, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tanoa International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanoa International Nadi
- Hotel Tanoa International
- Tanoa International Hotel Fiji/Nadi