$97
$35
$106
$72
  • Pool
Aquarius On The Beach(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$60
$51
$34
  • Breakfast included
Tropic of Capricorn(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$28
$27
$69
Travelocity
Bluewater Lodge(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$31
$19
Agoda.com
All reviewsjapanese restaurantpizza ovenclose to the airportexecutive roomfree shuttleen routebuffet breakfastrooms are comfortableminutes from the airporthotel restaurantovernight stayone night staynadi international airportnadi townouter islandstour deskconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This hotel is just OK if you are passing through. They offer free airport pickup and the driver is very friendly. Nice lobby area and fast check in. The pool is very inviting. Ate dinner in the Japanese restaurant. Good variety on the menu and fast service. The room was decent. The hotel is a bit aged but it is comfortable for an overnight stay. We also used this hotel again on our way back from the Yasawas. It was nice to just freshen up and relax before going to the airport. I can't imagine staying here for more than an overnight or stopover, but it was very affordable for that, convenient, and clean.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Tanoahoteltih, General Manager at Tanoa International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Bula WIAnnabanana

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am glad that you found the hotel clean, the service friendly and efficient and you enjoyed your dining experience at Ikkyu.

I do hope we can welcome you back to Fiji in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

So apparently after reading the reviews, we were given a day room in the oldest area of the hotel....cottage number 5, first room on the right. The day rooms were "all sold out" as they had "lost our reservation" even though we booked directly through them. They DID allow us to check in early, which was a plus. We wanted the room for 6 hours, to get a shower and relax before our long flight. We had just come from Taveuni Island, on to LAX. The shower was pitiful, we left the "curtains" open because they clearly hadn't been washed in ages. The bed that we rested on was clean enough, but not comfortable. I guess for 60 FJ it was worth the price for a stop to shower and move on. Unless the "newly renovated" rooms and day rooms are nicer, I wouldn't even pay that money again to stay here. The one plus was the free transport from/to the airport. Very efficient and nice and friendly drivers. On time and waiting both ways.

Bula Ashley_ducky

I am wondering if you have reviewed the correct hotel? The Tanoa International hotel does not have cottages, nor do we refer to any of our rooms as cottages. All of our rooms have a 3 digit number, such as 212 etc.

Regards

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed at the Tanoa for one night in between flights from Samoa to Vanuatu. It was adequate, but nothing special. The room was a bit dated, and quite small, although the bathroom looked as though it had been renovated. The pool was pretty murky. The meals I had at the restaurant were good. Pick up and drop off at the airport were timely and the drivers were friendly, as were all the other staff. Tanoa was perfectly fine for a stopover, but I wold look for somewhere else for a longer trip.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Bula Malolava

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am glad that the hotel served your needs as a stop over hotel in Nadi.

I do hope we can welcome you back to Fiji in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We found our courtesy vehicle at the door..didn't get a shell lei like other couple got :-( Our bags were carried to our room and everyone we saw greeted us. Beautiful room 322. Had nice dinner in Ikkyu Japanese restaurant. $5 can of coke a but steep tho. Mains $14 or $15 ea. Full breakfast good value for $15.15 and loved my coffee cup constantly filled. Air conditioning had to be turned off as really loud at night so perhaps stand up fans would be good. Receptionist didnt return my reservation sheets and I forgot to get them..hope I still get my 2 free cocktails on 2nd april that were mentioned on that booking sheet :-)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Gumboots63
Tanoahoteltih, General Manager at Tanoa International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Bula Gumboots63

'
We always appreciate feedback, and it is pleasing to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed Ikkyu as well.

I will get Maintenance to check the air conditioning in R322 - it should not be loud.

There should not be any issue getting your cocktail vouchers - any concerns just ask for Rajesh Lal.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Tanoa was a great place for a stop over for the evening. Clean room, good air conditioning. Nice place in lovely gardens. Excellant pool which i enjoyed. Buffet breakfast was very good lots of choice. Pizza from pizza oven in courtyard was amazing and very fresh, made right in front of you. Excellant shop on premises which was open till 9pm good selection of items and well priced. Friendly staff and very accomadating. Nice music playing by the 3 guys next to bar. Stayed here before my trip to the islands and after, good place to stay near airport, would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Quieter away from bar area.
3  Thank amparker

Bula amparker

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, before you went out to one of the outer islands.

I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.