“Delightful”

Bulaccino Cafe & Hemisphere Bar
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Nadi
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cafe Restaurant & Wine Bar with airconditioned as well as al fresco seating. Open for Breakfast & Lunch 7 days from 6am, and Dinner Tue-Sun. Bakery for specialty breads, cakes, pastries & catering.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Bulaccino one of d best cafe in nadi with good coffee wonderful environment . And a peaceful place to bring in family and friends.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Although my review may be one-sided, I seriously love this Cafe/Restuarant. Bulaccino is a fairly new Cafe on the Nadi strip scene, having re-located after bad floods a few years ago. In its new location it has flourished. I love the food here, the ever-so friendly staff and the great people I've had the chance to meet while dining there. Definitely brings out the multicultural aspect of Fiji!!

1  Thank RaevennB
Reviewed April 10, 2014

nice looking place
great ambience
comfortable
coffee excellent
service was a shocker when they did remember us could hear them arguing about who would serve us took another 7 minutes to come and drop menu on table without a word
embarrassed as I recommended for business meeting brunch
service got worse not better other tables then got meals before us
no apology
got meals still no drinks
very disappointed
food was great

1  Thank Sun soul B
BulaccinoFiji, Owner at Bulaccino Cafe & Hemisphere Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Bula and thank you for your review. We are terribly sorry for the poor service experience and appreciate your positive comments about the coffee and the food in spite of it. Would much prefer in a case like this if the management would have been contacted on the spot so as to immediately confront the staff concerned and teach them to rectify the situation.
Again, we apologise, and hope we may serve you better next time you are in Nadi

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Really nice place to come for a brunch or breakfast.(or Dinner!)

Try the garden area out the rear, not air conditioned but shaded and ceiling fans if needed.

Nice cooked breakfast selections and my favourites are the fruit smoothies!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was taken there for lunch by a friend plus my husband and I were taken there for dinner ..... Great atmosphere and delicious food....cakes and slices are divine too .
We shall keep frequently attending this cafe whilst in Fiji .
Thoroughly recommended .