“At least they make an ok coffee...”

Bulaccino Cafe & Hemisphere Bar
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Nadi
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cafe Restaurant & Wine Bar with airconditioned as well as al fresco seating. Open for Breakfast & Lunch 7 days from 6am, and Dinner Tue-Sun. Bakery for specialty breads, cakes, pastries & catering.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My 6th time in Fiji, I was excited to see this cafe. Although its not in the best location, the interior is lovely and it has a relaxing atmosphere to it.

THe staff were polite and pleasant. I ordered a bacon and egg roll & asked for no BBQ sauce (being a diabetic, i try and stay away from sauces). The waiter repeated my order back (which was accurate) I was given a roll DRENCHED in BBQ sauce! When I mentioned this to the waiter, he said "That's how the chef makes it"- SERIOUSLY?? No apology, no swaps, nothing.

C'mon Bulaccino!! Such a beautiful atmosphere, its a shame you can't listen to your customers.
The coffee was average but at least they got that part of my order right.

A tad overpriced- I guess atmosphere costs alot!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I finally got around to having lunch at the new location in Martintar. The food is better than ever, i think the new kitchen has allowed improvements to a menu that was already excellent. I really like the garden setting out back, the service was well above fiji standards, they had 5 waitresses just for lunch which is rare in fiji. The meal came promptly and we were checked on regularly. Most places in fiji i have to caution people about fiji time, but bulaccino is up to the task, they serve a lot of the local business people who might only get an hour or so for lunch, and they do it well. The coffees are amazing, the mocha cappuccino was very good.I will return again and again.

1  Thank kavalange
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place was recommended to me by workmates so I just had to try it out....I have been to a lot of places and I must say this was a really nice place....the setting ws perfect, great staff and the food was even better! They even have an outdoor setting in the back which I will definitely try on my next time to nadi!!! Well done guys, keep up the good work and I wil def be back! Parking ws abit hit and miss but to be fair it's a situated near a shopping complex.

1  Thank Local Tourist T
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We found this by cafe by accident after looking for it in Nadi (recommended in Frommers guide but it has since moved). Wonderful coffee and delicious bircher muesli as well as a chat with the very friendly owner Adrian added to our enjoyment. The cafe is beautifully appointed, a little oasis which caters to tourists and locals alike. We liked it so much that we called in again for lunch on our way home after a few days on the Coral Coast.

2  Thank bcmegan
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Tried it at the new location. Service seemed a little disorganised on the day we went. The poor girl at the cash register seemed to be in training and needed help, and/or the records from the server. No one checked on how we were doing. It was not busy. Food was satisfactory at best. Looks like they are trying to work out a few issues. We wish them well as there is little to choose from in Namaka.

BulaccinoFiji, Manager at Bulaccino Cafe & Hemisphere Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Hi! Thanks for the review - we have had problems with the new server system but that should not have prevented staff from looking after you properly. We do regular training sessions with all of our staff but it sounds like a new staff member was left unsupervised which shouldn't have happened. I appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you here again next time you are in Nadi!