“WOW! That's all I can say!”
Review of Great Sights Fiji

Great Sights Fiji
Ranked #26 of 47 Tours in Nadi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Great Sights Fiji is the premier tour operator in Fiji & takes pleasure in connecting many of Fiji’s visitors with the unique aspects of Pacific culture and scenery.Viti Levu is the biggest of Fiji’s islands and is home to many bustling market towns, cultural villages and lively communities. These locations reflect their colonial past mixed with their Fijian and Indian heritage.
Strathmore, Canada
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“WOW! That's all I can say!”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I had never seen water as blue or as picture perfect until I got to see Fiji. I swear all of the most incredible blue waters are in Fiji. If you like humidity and unbelievable beaches try to make this a part of your vacation. I was lucky enought to stop over on my way to Australia. I would love to go back for even just a day! It was that amazing. The people in Fiji have to be the most helpful and caring people in the world. They treat you like royalty. And would do anything to ensure you enjoy your stay.

2 Thank ern678