“Awesome experience great views”
Review of Skydive Fiji

Skydive Fiji
Ranked #15 of 51 Tours in Nadi
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Fiji is Fiji's only Tandem Skydiving company and has been operating for nearly 14 years in Fiji with Internationally licensed and highly experienced instructors and pilots. Fiji has year-round tropical weather, pristine natural scenery and is the happiest place on earth to visit. We offer complimentary resort and airport transfers (Nadi/Denarau area), spectacular views of our beautiful islands, beach landings, a range of high quality photos/video packages, we have English, Hindi, Fijian, Japanese and Chinese speaking staff and operate every day except Xmas day. Tandem skydiving is the most exhilarating activity available for guests visiting Fiji and we are the Original, Biggest and Most Experienced Skydiving Company in Fiji. Please drop in to our new Office and landing centre located at Denarau, just before the bridge. We are open 7 days a week and visitors are always welcome.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Skydived with my 2 teenage daughters and went to some lengths to check out if Sky Dive Fiji was safe to dive with. The Intructors and staff were professional and the equipment in good order. After seeing photo's of my friends skydiving elswhere in the world having to put overalls on and gloves due to the cold. It was a real pleasure just jumping out of a plane in a pair shorts and T shirt and not be cold. Great location to skydive with the view and Sky dive Fiji. Would not hesitate to sky dive with them again.

7  Thank Mack1fra

Reviewed August 31, 2012

It was our first skydive and we feel GREAT.
Appointment with the centre through emailing months ago.
Eleni is great to furnish us with informations and was patient with us as we made a few changes on our dates & times.

Tony & Iain were our tandem instructors. Very experienced & professional team they have. Of course we were nervous for our first skydive but I think they were good enough to make you feel "you're gonna enjoy it!" and we definitely did.

The lady pilot, we didn't get her name but she was good. I got travel sickness easily but I felt totally OK even on such a small flight and enjoyed the scenary very much.

The best thing was the instructors were able to video the whole process which was really brilliant.

I'd say this is a life time experience and definitely worth to try!

9  Thank LKChan
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Total adrenaline rush plummeting from 14,000ft at 200km per hour - then once the chute is opened, gliding effortlessly back to earth over a picturesque view of Fiji is definitely worth the brown stain in your pants! Don't just dream it - get up there and do it......AND.....get the video so you can relive the rush again & again!

7  Thank Robin B
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I went sky diving with a friend before our late night flight back to the US - it was a blast and the video and pictures are hysterical - we did the 14K because, well, why not do the highest if you are going to do it - Really great time and all my friends are jealous :)

6  Thank Gayle12345
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was talked into jumping from 12,000 by my two sons (22 & 20), and am glad I did. This is a very professional group of skydivers that are very proud of their accident free record. The view is spectacular, the jump exhilarating and I survived with a smile.

7  Thank darcymn