“What a blast!”
Review of Skydive Fiji

Skydive Fiji
Ranked #10 of 48 Tours in Nadi
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Fiji is Fiji's only Tandem Skydiving company and has been operating for over 10 years in Fiji with Internationally licensed and highly experienced instructors and pilots. Fiji has year-round tropical weather, pristine natural scenery and is the happiest place on earth to visit. We offer complimentary resort and airport transfers (Nadi/Denarau area), spectacular views of our beautiful islands, beach landings, a range of high quality photos/video packages, we have English, Hindi, Fijian, Japanese and Chinese speaking staff and operate every day except Xmas day. Tandem skydiving is the most exhilarating activity available for guests visiting Fiji.
CA - USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“What a blast!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I went sky diving with a friend before our late night flight back to the US - it was a blast and the video and pictures are hysterical - we did the 14K because, well, why not do the highest if you are going to do it - Really great time and all my friends are jealous :)

6 Thank Gayle12345

Seattle, Washington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“You only live once”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was talked into jumping from 12,000 by my two sons (22 & 20), and am glad I did. This is a very professional group of skydivers that are very proud of their accident free record. The view is spectacular, the jump exhilarating and I survived with a smile.

7 Thank darcymn
Los Angeles, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best way to see Fiji!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Jumped at 10K feet. My only regret is that I didn't jump at 14K feet! I'll have to go back and do it again. My third jump and it was the best one so far. Glad I got photos. My skydive dude took 150 pics! Thanks Tony for getting me on the ground safely.

10 Thank cecetaurus
Manchester
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

It was great but over too quickly. I was well looked after.. would love to do it again. Thanks Ricky and Iain!

Visited June 2012
7 Thank Elessaria
Hervey Bay, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Top Stuff first time wont be last”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Good fun views were amazing of Fiji, you will never see Fiji the same way any other way.

Visited June 2012