“Great” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skydive Fiji

Skydive Fiji
Ranked #13 of 44 Tours in Nadi
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Fiji is Fiji's only Tandem Skydiving company and has been operating for over 10 years in Fiji with Internationally licensed and highly experienced instructors and pilots. Fiji has year-round tropical weather, pristine natural scenery and is the happiest place on earth to visit. We offer complimentary resort and airport transfers (Nadi/Denarau area), spectacular views of our beautiful islands, beach landings, a range of high quality photos/video packages, we have English, Hindi, Fijian, Japanese and Chinese speaking staff and operate every day except Xmas day. Tandem skydiving is the most exhilarating activity available for guests visiting Fiji.
Manchester
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

It was great but over too quickly. I was well looked after.. would love to do it again. Thanks Ricky and Iain!

Visited June 2012
7 Thank Elessaria

Hervey Bay, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Top Stuff first time wont be last”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Good fun views were amazing of Fiji, you will never see Fiji the same way any other way.

Visited June 2012
7 Thank lynette h
Waikari, null, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great fun with great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

This was the highlight of my trip to Fiji. I had my skydive at sunset and we landed on the beach which just topped off the great views which we had. The instructors are very professional but very friendly at the same time. the prices are great value for money and much cheaper than anywhere else i have seen. A must to any adrenaline seeking person.

Visited April 2012
7 Thank Charlie L
Singapore, Singapore
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Awesome 1st Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

I did my first tandem skydive at 10,000 feet with Tony and absolutely get a kick out of reliving it watching my DVD - now, a lot of friends are determined to skydive! :)
As with most things Fiji, they run on island time so I skydived later than I anticipated which wasn't a problem for me but could have been for someone else. After signing my life away, snapping photos of the Paris Hilton skydiving display and watching a video, another girl arrived (she didn't watch the video...but I don't really think that video is necessary) and we were sent off to where the plane was. We got strapped up pretty quickly, told what to do and what not to do and then we were well on our way. The other girl flew off at 8,000 feet and before I knew it, the door opened and I was skydiving as well. The experience itself was pretty cool, definitely felt a little sick at times but I get motion sick easily, and the landing was super smooth.
Although I have nothing to compare my first time to, I think the staff were great and I credit Tony for taking a pretty legit video/DVD!

Visited April 2012
5 Thank AyakaFaithS
opole
175 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“the best no licence,the best price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

, amazing, no licence, no medical test juz scribe the paper pay and jump,

Visited February 2012