“Tremendous Fun for my mother and I”

PJ's Sailing Adventures
Ranked #2 of 51 Tours in Nadi
More attraction details
Owner description: Step aboard PJ Sailing Adventures for a day to remember. This boutique style sailing is for those travellers looking for a fun day, enjoying a beautiful Island for 4 hours, being taken on a guided snorkel, lots of activities or just enjoying being on an Island for the day, then this cruise is for you. We offer a more private setting, low guest numbers max 30 along with 6 crew who will entertain you the whole day. We depart from Port Denarau sailing to Paradise, sailing to Beautiful Bounty Island. Just over one hour sailing time. Our snorkeling masters will help you find Nemo, Dory and many more fish. This is a great spot for beginners and children. Lunch is served on Bounty Island, a beautiful Island surrounded by a Marine Sanctuary crystal clear blue water , great for snorkelling off the beach, swimming or just relaxing. We have lots of cultural activities planed for you on the Island along with feeding the Islands own Hawksbill baby turtles, that were born on the Island. Happy hour on the Island is from 12 to 1, with a draught beer only $4.50. On the return sail home our entertainers, the crazy crew will have you singing and dancing. Transfers, lunch on the Island, soft drinks, water ,tea, coffee, snacks and fruit platter , while on board are all provided.
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Went on the PJ 8/11/11 with my 81 yr old mother who has difficulty walking. The crew were genuinely friendly and incredibly helpful with my mother who ended up snorkeling for the first time in her life! One crew member (thanks Sam) assisted my mother out to the sandbar and into the water and then held her hand until she was confident she wouldn't drown and stayed with her for the whole adventure. Young kids, parents and a honeymooning couple were also on board and we were shown how to really say BULA! (Thanks Tequila). All of us had a great time singing along with the crazy crew and getting into Fiji Time.
Best tour I've been on during my 8 days in Fiji. Thoroughly recommend it to everyone.
Jacqui

2  Thank Jacqui124
AussieDools, Owner at PJ's Sailing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

I love your comments Jacqui, and I heard all about you and your mum, you both left a great impression on the crew, just as did the crew with you and your mum. What a wonderful experience for your mum to enjoy snokelling for the first time and feel safe.

Your comments relect on the fact that our Sailing Adventure day trip caters for all ages, has something for everyone. Thank you very much from all the Management & Crew.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

My husband and I have just returned from our honeymoon to Fiji. Which was fantastic!! We went on the PJ Ultimate Sailing & Snorkelling Experience on Thursday 27 October 2011 along with 18 or so other tourists and LOVED it. It was such a fun, relaxing, and entertaining day trip to do while we were in Fiji. The Crew really look after everyone, and make couples, families - even solo's - feel welcome and involved in the day's activities. The sailing boat is well equipped and maintained. It is a more intimate day out and not crowded with too many people (approx 24pax capacity!) Nothing is too hard for the hosts - their knowledge and hospitality is by far the best we have received anywhere in the world. Snorkelling was simply awesome - crystal blue waters, millions of beautiful fish and the crew even jump in and take you on the snorkelling tour and pack bread to feed the fish!! Lunch at Plantation Island was a delicious BBQ grill feast with fresh salads, bread and pastas.... followed by a Fijian banana split dessert... YUMMM! The sail back to port denaru is a great relaxing way to end the day - singing while enjoying the Fijian afternoon breeze. Our crew even stopped the boat for a quick jump in the ocean. I would recommend this day trip for anyone travelling to Fiji looking for a day trip experience that is good value for money, includes everything you need and has great company & hosts. Thank you to the team at PJ for making our honeymoon so special and one we will remember forever. Vinaka - Naomi & Brad Lynn xox

1  Thank Naomi L
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This was a superb trip. The leisurely trip out to the snorkelling site was pleasant and relaxing, especially when the crazy crew started singing. The snorkelling site had heaps of fish and the crew went the extra distance to make it a memorable experience including making my wife feel comfortable snorkelling even though she is not that confident in water. This was followed by a tasty lunch at Plantation Island.

The highlight of the trip back was the entertainment, whether it be the singing or the antics of the crew. Sméagol was a legend.

The crew was the key ingredient to this trip being so enjoyable. Right through the trip they put all their effort into making sure we were being looked after and having a good time. Would highly recommend this trip to everyone.

1  Thank Jimmy O
AussieDools, Manager at PJ's Sailing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

Vinaka Jimmy for taking the time to let us (managment) and all Tripadvisor users how wonderful your day was when u went sailing for the day on the PJ. I agree with you 100%, the crew are the main ingrediants , and this is what sets us aside from other day trips to the Islands. I was a tourist just like you for many years before deciding to live in Fiji, so I am useing my epxerience as a tourists to put together a day in Fiji to remember.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

As we were well greeted on the cruise as we arrived by Sue and the crazy crew, the entertainment was fanatic on our way to find dory, and to top it off, Tracey was well looked after in and out of the water as she has had to many brain opp! A little unstable on the open water and the snorkelling was fantastic with plenty of fish to view. The crew played music and made everyone laugh and we felt very comfortable. The meal on Plantation Island was so delicious had to go and have seconds. The three of us had the most valued day cruise

1  Thank Aussie287743
AussieDools, Owner at PJ's Sailing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2011

Comments like you have made, make me and the crazy crew very proud to be involved in PJ. Sailing Adventures My aim is to make this day the most memorable day in our guests Fiji experience on thisbeautiful Island. Thank you for letting me know we where succesful. A BIG vinaka to you all . Today we had guests with small children returning for the 3rd time . Would love to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

A must do while in fiji,
Had a awesome day on the pj sail & snorkel cruise. Taking my 2 year old on a boat was a concern but the crazy crew kept her entertained for the whole day. They played music & made everyone laugh & we felt very comfortable. The snorkling was fantastic with plenty of fish. The lunch & visit to the island was also beautiful. Back at home now & my daughter still talks about coconut joe..thanks guys for a awesome adventure..

AussieDools, Owner at PJ's Sailing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2011

Bula Darren and family, We appreciate your great comments regarding your day sailing with the Crazy Crew to Plantation Island. All the crew want to do is make people happy and laugh and they are very good at that, whether you are BIG or small, and it definatley sounds like your daughter had a very fun day. Cheers