“"Down to earth, Real People, Great Diving"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scuba Bula Dive Centre

Scuba Bula Dive Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Bula is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort and SDI and TDI 5 Star Dive Centre. The nearest dive site is only 10 minutes away. We have 22 Dive Sites – all with moorings, so no anchoring on the reef! There is a wide variety of dive sites to enjoy, including, wall dives, swim-throughs, caves, and canyons. The marine life is outstanding with visiting pelagic species as well as hundreds of species of reef fish.
Lyttelton, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"Down to earth, Real People, Great Diving"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Scuba Bula certified my wife and I as open Water Divers. Although the viability wasn't the best, they went out of their way to get us into the best conditions. The dive sites are varied and are easily accessible from Denarau. Enen in low season, with poor vis we saw turtles and sharks. I would recommend Scuba Bula to beginner and advanced divers alike as their small operation provides professional and personal service with excellent diving.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank YankiwiSteve

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great team, good diving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had a great experience with Scuba Bula. Very impressed by their experience. Most instructors in Fiji didn't do it for me but Adam is not only a great instructor his knowledge and passion for diving is top of the bill.

Greetz Marcel

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Marcel234
Ulm, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place to learn diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Bula! I found Scuba Bula through all these good reviews on tripadvisor and decided to do my Padi OWD here, even I can spend New Years Eve on Fiji. I had no experience before (1 Intro Dive in the Great Barrier Reef) but I got all the stuff needed for the theoretical and practical part and my instructor Scuba Sam was just great. He's a absolutely friendly and patient nature and I never felt unsafe. After three days, some multiple choice tests later, one dive in the pool and 4 dives in the sea I felt very comfortable with it and finally got my certification.
Because of the cyclone Evan and the partial missing power not everything runs smooth but I never felt that there was a problem.
The Resort Seashell @ Momi was OK and I will write a detailed review as well.

Thank you to the whole Scuba Bula Team and all your help with organizing everything (PickUp, DropOff, answering questions, ...) Vinaka!
Ben

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Ben062012
Brisbane, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Nothing I can add to others reviews as they say it all, Carrie, Adam, Scuba Sam and Amos where very friendly, knowledgable and Safe which is probably most important my wife is a very nervous diver but one friendly smile from Scuba Sam and a calm word she knew she was in safe hands which meant as a family we could all have some great dives which we did. My son also completed his Advanced course with Adam guiding him all the way with expert knowledge. This crew go about there business very professionally but with a great sense of humour so not only where we scuba diving we where also having some fun which was great for our holiday. We where not fortunate enough to meet Api but some of the stories we where told about him have made us won't to return and meet him which I hope we do.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank bluewood3
All Over
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So bad...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

So bad I can't wait to go back again, and again, and again, and again!!

Absolutely fantastic team, Adam, Carrie-Anne, Api and Sam are professional, friendly and their enthusiasm and love of diving in Fiji is infectious and a treat.

Scuba Bula's set up inside the Seashell@Momi resort is a bit far out of "town" (Nadi town, that is) but if you're going to Fiji to dive, book return transfers and spend your down time lounging the the hammocks, sipping cold beverages or enjoying the beautiful Fijian ocean-scape.

I did 5 dives with Scuba Bula on my last visit, the Momi reef is one of the best I've experienced - beautiful swim-through's, reefs, drop-offs and teeming with tropical marine life.

If you're looking for your own dive spot in paradise - this is it.

I can't wait to go back!!

Visited November 2012