“Good Value”

Ranked #13 of 115 Restaurants in Nadi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Escaping the absolutely ridiculous food prices at the Denarua Resorts, the Sentai had been recommended. Clean and well presented with friendly staff, the food was okay, but nothing special. Price was okay for standard.

1  Thank George D

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I went to Sentai Restaurant with friends but to my disappointment I saw a drop in service this time. The Sweet corn Chicken soup was really tasteless and we had to send it back without eating. The food was so delayed with one of my friend waiting for an hour before his food arrived. Taste was okay but not what we expected. Overall, I was not satisfied with the quality of food and service

1  Thank Anzareea R
Reviewed December 31, 2013

How annoying! The international gateway to Fiji, and the main street has about 5 restaurants, one of which was introduced ominously by our taxi driver, and which we walked out of. The second being this hole, Sentai.

I scored the food in the middle, but we don't have any yet, so I'm only guessing!

The Fijian military intervention has certainly taken a heavy toll on the place. Very third world conditions, with very little to attract (in Nadi and Suva that is).

Go for the diving, surfing, scenery people and stay st your international resort..... The rest of the place, like this restaurant, is terribly disappointing.

1  Thank -AussieTravel-000
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I was expecting seafood but got chinese. Didnt have any atmosphere and there was not even any seafood in tanks. Food was just average. Prices were cheap so I shouldnt have expected more.

1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Tried their steamed scallops with deep fried garlic n vermicelli for $6 FJD each. It tasted so good.
Also had steamed fish, but couldn't taste the freshness. A must to try the scallops, highly recommended.