“AWFUL!!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“AWFUL!!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Went there twice. First time it was OK, food was not too bad however took them way too long to cook our meals. So we decided to go there on our last day in Fiji. I ordered a crab in garlic sauce, my partner ordered prawn yum cha. In the end I got just a shell of the crab full of garlic sauce but NO MEAT and my partner got a chicken yum cha with one small nail-size prawn on top. I asked them what happened with the crabs body and why there's no meat. I got NO ANSWER from any of them.so before paying I asked again. They offered a 10% discount LOLthats funny huh? 30 bucks for garlic sauce in a crab shell??? I asked them waitresses if I can speak to anyone who is in charge and they said that cook didn't speak English and manager was off. Sounds silly huh? I ended up paying FJ$15 because I couldn't argue with them any more. Such a rip off! No way in the world I will ever go there and will tell everyone that it is the worst restaurant I've ever dined in!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Natts1991

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Malolo Lailai Island, Fiji
“Not the most amazing meal I've had to date.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Had lunch here the other day and wasn't overly amazed by the quality of the food. I ordered a seafood combination soup and was a little put off by the small rim of what looked like coconut cream around the inner edge of the bowl (a bit odd seeing as these soups are meant to be clear by nature. The flavor wasn't that good either and the seafood looked like it was poured from a frozen packet. Maybe I just happened to order the worst meal on the menu? Possibly. My experience is solely based on this one dish and unfortunately it affected my experience overall. The staff were great however.

• Visited May 2013
“Reasonable good on some dishes”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here with the wife and a Fijian friend..It was ok but the chicken dish was boring. Some dishes are quite good

Nadi, Fiji
“Tasty food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times, food is tasty, however I find the chicken meat in the various chicken dishes abit too soft, although other dishes are quite tasty. Atmosphere is quiet and staff are friendly and it's great to sit by the windows and get a view of the town while you eat.

Viti Levu, Fiji
“LOVE IT”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Have eaten here quite a few times, they have renovated the place and its HUGE and very nice, the food here has always been great but the SERVICE sometimes is very SLOW. On very busy days you could wait up-to an hour for food, that's ridiculous!!

Besides this small problem, this is a a great place for food!

• Visited April 2013