I stayed here with 5 other surfers, staff was great we were expecting hostel living and the accommodations were fine and the food was great! It is a 30 minute boat ride to breaks from the hostel.
The biggest problem we had was they charge sooo much for boat trips.The website listed 70 Fijian dollars per person. When we arrived they moved that amount to $110 Fijian, even if you had 10 people! They were making $1000.00 Fijian per boat trip and that was for only one trip per day. The costs was exactly the same if you did two boat trips per day, no discounts even if you were a big group going out twice in the day. When you add it up, We were paying $120 dollars US for two boat trips a day, add that to your budget if you plan to stay here.
Everything else was fine, great guides for surf, awesome food, safe. No beach or things near by so be prepared for a lack of activities if you don't surf or dive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous surf camp is all about surfing Accommodation at Rendezvous Fiji is ideal for travelers on a budget and perfect for surfers. The variety of options can suit many different travel styles and budgets, and includes private rooms as well as shared dorms. Rendezvous Fiji is a truly Fijian experience, where you’ll enjoy good quality budget Fiji accommodation, friendly service and the laid ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Rendezvous Surf Camp Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf And Dive Rendezvous Backpacker`s Resort
- Surf & Dive Rendezvous Backpacker`s Hotel Nadi
- Rendezvous Surf Camp Fiji Nadi