“Efficient friendly co-operative helpful management of my Workshop booking and requirements”

Hexagon International Hotel, Villas & Spa
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Reviewed February 20, 2011

The Manager, Mary Ali, provided immediate and continuous communication concerning our plans, questions and intentions for holding our training workshop. Her suggestions of facilities and the ease with which she accommodated our requests and changes made the organisation of the event very easy. The staff went out of their way to be helpful our participants felt welcomed to a 'home away from home'. Meals were superb, and accommodation was priced thoughtfully to suit our budget. We will be holding future workshops with Hexagon International assistance.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank timRarotonga

Reviewed February 10, 2011

To be truthful, I had high expectations of this hotel after a recommendation by my travel agent

We arrived at the hotel to discover that the front door of our room didnt hav a key and we ended up using the back door on all 4 days..the reason for getting the pool side room was so that we could access the pool by simply stepping out the front door ..and since the front door lock was not working as it should have been, it totally defeated the purpose of getting that room.

Had a few cockroaches and lots of ants crawling about..do not ever leave any food items in the room unattended! The rooms were tidied quite well though.

And if you wish to use the pool, use the one in the 'self contained apartments' block..a lot bigger and nicer!

The hotel is however next to a supermarket and lots of other services such as the bread shop and a bar...so quite convenient I'd say

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AshDSK
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We stayed here our last night in Fiji after returning from one of the outer islands. I found the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful. They brought extra ice and pillows for my partner who suffered from a burn. The porter wheeled our luggage and gave us suggestions on places to go for various purchases. The transport to the airport was prompt (leaves once every hour). The small swimming pools were perfect for a midday cooldown and swim.

The hotel is not within walking distance of the airport or the town, but you can find food nearby and a few shops. I found this place to be a perfect transition hotel--not fancy, but perfect for a shower, a swim, a good night's sleep, then off to the airport for a marathon flight home.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I stayed in a standard room and got a clean, basic place to spend the night, with a kettle to make tea. If you prefer more, choose a higher-priced room near the pool.

I waited 45 mins for the shuttle and then gave up and got a taxi.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Stayed on 4 separate dates between different flights around the pacific, my hotel room was very average, 2 nights were very short due to my early connecting flights. The free transfers were fine leaving for the airport, however on my return in to Nadi Airport I had problems waiting for my free transfer, the driver didn't always wait & he had to be contacted to return to the airport, overall the hotel is a average place to stay between flights & not long term, food in the restaurant very basic, & the rooms are in need for some attention!. I stayed in room 125 & 135, some loud music from the building next door & very little sleep. I had pre-booked my 4 night stay before leaving Sydney & booked through the Qantas web site, I had to pay an extra FJD $20- per night for a upgraded room, also noticed the rate would have been cheaper if I had paid on arrival, functional & basic accommodation for all ages.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We needed a cheap place to stay as we were attending a wedding the next day and then going to Suva. Hexagon seemed like a dodgy choice given the reviews but we thought how bad could it be given we were only staying for 1 1/2 days at the most.

Our stay at Hexagon did not get off to the best of starts as there was no transport to pick us up. I thought about waiting but then decided to just take a taxi instead. It was only FJ$5.00 to Hexagon so I wasn't bothered.

On arriving there we were promptly checked in and shown to our room. I feared the worst but on enterting the room found it to be surprisingly clean and tidy. The TV worked fine and the aircon was great. The shower was large and had a power rose.

Our room was located right next to one of the pools and given there weren't too many people staying there we had it all to our self during our stay there.

We did not eat at the Hexagon as there were numerous options around the place including chinese, indian, japanese and pizza. Food was excellent and very reasonably priced. There is also a department store (RB Patel) just next to Hexagon and they sell sorts of stuff including booze.

All in all we had a very pleasant stay at the Hexagon. I get the impression that Hexagon has improved its facilities and service since some of the earlier posts regarding it.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Stayed at the Hexagon for 17 days. From day 1 Staff where so friendly. The tour reception organised our trips and that was fantastic. Relaxing with children was great as all the Hexagon staff made our children feel like they were at home.
Nothing was too much for them to go out of their way to make you feel welcomed

Thankyou to All staff who welcomed us during our 17 day stay