Hexagon International Hotel, Villas & Spa
$65
$62
Bluewater Lodge(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$31
Tropic of Capricorn(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$31
$30
Travellers Beach Resort(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$33
$150
$103
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsbest western hexagonwashing machine and dryerfantastic locationhotel is situatedcooking facilitiesbus stopspecial thanksrooms are cleanhome away from homewailoaloa beachhexagonalpoolssupermarketcinemamartintarrbunits
Reviewed October 3, 2009

We stayed at the Hexagon for the first and last night of our package holiday in Fiji (due to flight schedules). Whilst we did not have high expectations, the standard rooms at this hotel were less than less than impressive. We didn't want to spend a lot of money for accommodation in Nadi when we were only going to be there for oversight stays, but i wish we had avoided the Hexagon because it was not a good first impression of Fiji.

On the positive side:
- the rooms were fairly clean (although very old)
- rooms had air conditioning
- staff were helpful and friendly
- front reception / lobby and pool area was presentable and kept clean
- the food was reasonably good (we only tried the breakfast)
- not too far from the airport

The negatives:
- the towels had stains on them
- the water was barely hot
- the bed was not very comfortable
- the rooms are very old and worn, with cracks in the walls and some stains on the floors / walls etc. Despite this, they are kept to a santiary level of cleanliness.
- the hotel car that picked us up was one of the scariest rides of my life (not sure if this is just related to Fiji in general). No seat belts in the back seats (he thought it was strange that my partner in the front seat put on the seat belt), driver was driving on the wrong side of the road to avoid potholes, dogs wandering the streets, often cutting off larger cars (bus, truck etc)

My advice is to try to organise flight schedules so that you do not have to stay in Nadi at all (it is not really a nice place).

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AussieTraveller136
Reviewed September 13, 2009

Just one tip Hexagon is good if you book pool side, rooms much bigger, don't eat at the hotel, lots of good eataires close by, is a good position, and they also have transfers to and from the hotel free of charge. To me Nadi is not a place to have a holiday, only a place to stay over night when going to and from the Islands or the Coral Coast

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2009

Arrived late at night for a 1 night stay enroute to SavuSavu. I had booked a standard room so had limited expectations. I was shown to a really grotty room way out the back of the hotel with 1960's decor, cracked dirty tiles in the bathroom and everything looking tired and grubby. After asking the security man who showed me to my room if this was where I was supposed to be and if it was safe he suggested I phone reception. I did and asked if a mistake had been made but was firmly told this was the room I had booked. The only thing in its favour was that the sheets were clean. I was frustrated to see modern clean rooms (many of them vacant) as I walked through the maze back to reception to check out early the following morning. I was pleased to go sit at the airport for welcome and clean cup of tea.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank NZSailfish
Reviewed August 21, 2009

We've been in Hexagon 1 night in August. This budget hotel represents good value for the money it costs (66F$). Rooms are simple but mattress are ok, they have air cond, hot water and a nice swimmingpool. It was luxury for us coming back from Yasawa islands! We also got free shuttle bus to airport (advise reception)

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple