“Ideal for any size - from single to family.”

Hexagon International Hotel, Villas & Spa
Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Having 4 kids, 3 of whom are teenagers, it takes a special place to keep everyone happy and out of each others' hair.
I have found the Hexagon to be ideal for my family, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends.
The staff are friendly and helpful - even if you call them every 30 minutes.
Our washing machine played up, and we needed to do some washing. The staff was happy to allow us to use the washing machine from another room.
The pools are great and not so crowded as there are 3 to choose from.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank fijired

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We would like to thank the management & staff for our very enjoyable stay at the Best Western Hexagon International Hotel in Nadi.
My wife and I, and our two teenage sons, stayed at the Hexagon from 1st December 2011 to the 18th December 2011.
We loved our family apartment room 621 over looking the pool, and truly appreciated the friendly caring staff. Our room was nice bright and clean and well stocked with all the right equipment in the kitchen to prepare our meals.
We appreciated coming home from our mornings activites to find the apartment had been cleaned and beds freshly made.
Our sons enjoyed the pools, our room overlooked the family pool, but the boys prefered the pool near the dining room & bar, because it is deeper and did not have any young children swimming there.
Our two bedroom apartment had it's own kitchen, two bathrooms and laundry & ironing facilities and was an enjoyable blessing. We were able to bring home freshly washed & ironed clothing rather than loads of washing to be done at home.
The airport suttle bus service was truely appreciated, and I must mention the bus did NOT keep us waiting at the airport for our pick up. The location of the Hexagon is perfect, with a decent supermarket right next to the hotel and a variety of good resturants within walking distance.
Finally I would like to mention that we felt secure during our stay, because of the roaming security men.
We will be sure to use the Hexagon again on our next visit to Nadi.
Alan Morris & family,
Brisbane.

Room Tip: Our corner suite was nice bright and sunny, we were on the upper floor so could not hear any aircond...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Lilly M
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We purposely looked for a cheap overnight pit stop before the flight home. Was cheap and cheerful - room was clean with no frills or added extras but that is what we wanted. The restaurant was a bit of an adventure where we had the most "well done" medium rare steal of our lives and a bit pricey for the what we received. Other than that was perfectly satisfactory stay.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I have stayed in many 5 star resorts in Fiji and I prefer the Hexagon over most of the 5 star resorts. I agree that the standard rooms are your standard room, however, for Fiji the standard room is very nice and well kept together. All the negative comments below I am not sure if they were staying at the right hotel. We stayed for 10 days and had a lovely visit. The PRIME MINISTER of Fiji even stayed at the hotel while we were there so it can't be terrible. I prefer the townhouses/condo like apartments over the rooms. As for housekeeping and cleanliness and food, it is an attractive place to stay if you just want a room and a kitchen and good, safe place to be. I enjoyed staying there and I will be staying there again when I return to Fiji.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are great. Rooms 604 or 608 in the apartments are lovely.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank EricaluvFiji
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I always comes to this beautiful Hotel every twice a year from 2001 till today.staffs are very friendly and hospitality..shuttle transportation are there on time for my pick up..prices are very reasonable..location in a very convenient place that close to Supermarket, phamacy and private clinic..room is cleaned everyday by maid on duty..Hotel Manager is so helpful..and also Restaurant have nice and tasty meals with reasonable prices..that's why i always comes to this Hotel because of the service and also the staffs are like my family in fiji..

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank makoto a
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Its a terrible hotel. its not even a hotel, i think its more of a motel.. I stayed in October 2010, I had requested for a delux room however i suspect i was given a standard. But you can hardly tell what is the difference between standard and deluxe. the room furnishing is OLD AND DEPLETING, the smells aweful, expired coffee and creme are put up in room, the fan sounds terible if it is turned on, and aircon is pathetic. The room itself is dull colored and light is very dim. bathroom is funny, and the door is sliding (made of wood) and it cannot even silde up properly..
we had 4 suitcase, and we called for a porter like 3 times still no 1 came, we had to carry our luggage downstairs and put in the car. PAHETIC PLACE, but i guess good for a transit but that depends if you can endure the service!

Room Tip: none of the rooms are nice!
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KomP1
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Whilst the hotel itself was average & the service OK the same cannot be said for their airport shuttle. We arrived in Fiji on Monday 17th October at 7.10pm. I had sent an E-Mail requesting shuttle pick up and it was confirmed that this would occur. The truth is that after 3 phone calls from the airport a DIRTY FILTY TAN COLOURED STATION WAGON WITH AN EQUALLY DIRTY FILTY DRIVER picked us up at 10.10pm. This is 3 HOURS AFTER OUR ARRIVAL IN FIJI. To make matters more unsavoury the hotels SHINY NEW MINI BUS WAS PARKED IN THE DRIVEWAY. No explanation from the staff as to the manner in which we were collected.
Hotel management should be ashamed of themselves - Not a nice start to our Fijian Holiday!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends