We didn't stay here BUT its a great place to wait for an inter island transfer! Purchase an airport locker for your suitcases then walk a mere 5 minutes towards the mainroad and you will see Aquarius! You can enjoy a good breakfast/meal with a FANTASTIC view over the reef! We had great service by happy helpful staff and everthing was extremely clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Islander Airport Hotel is a great value for money 3 star beachfront hotel directly across the road from Rarotonga International Airport on the waterfront featuring 13 Cabanas, Coco Grill Restaurant, Tiki Bar, pool, outdoor dining, sandy beach, daily sunsets, low-cost wifi, Sky Sports on Big Screen, Live bands and unpretentious island style service from a team of dedicated Islanders. Our HULA bar on the beach offers all day happy hour from 11am to 11pm Mon to Sun with NZD3.50 beers, spirits, wines and soft drinks. Bring your own music with our 'U-DJ' product. Great for friends and family who wish to soak in Rarotonga's warm sunshine with cold cold drinks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Islander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius Rarotonga Avarua
- The Islander Hotel Rarotonga, Cook Islands