A decent option at Muri beach, probably the prettiest beach on Raro, and a good price- $30NZ a night. Very little in the way of decor, but the 3 shared bathrooms are clean, kitchen too, and there are several stores nearby to buy food. Communal TV. Eat at Sails up the road for a treat. FABULOUS fish. $25nz for main dish. The lady at the Aremango was nice enough, though not there very often, but the wonderful bike rental lady at the Budget office down the road gave me all the island info i needed. Vara's is the popular place at Muri beach and is best for young'uns. Aremango more calm, peaceful. Don't miss meeting Pa when you're on the island. The man's a walking hospital and pure fountain of knowledge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful Muri Lagoon in Rarotonga, Aremango Guesthouse welcomes travelers, explorers and sun searches from all over the world, offering affordable comfort, warm friendly service and peaceful relaxation on our little island of paradise. The guesthouse surrounded with coconut palms, banana and mango trees, is seconds to the beach down a garden path and is in an ideal location for sun, sand and sea lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Aremango Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aremango Guesthouse Hotel Avarua
- Aremango Guesthouse Rarotonga, Cook Islands