I stayed at the Aremango Guesthouse for a week in Feb 2014 and the outside temperature climbed to 31 or 32 degrees each day.With no air-conditioning the rooms do get hot. However for value for money the place can't be beaten in my view. The rooms are spacious, there is a TV room with a decent sized modern TV, the kitchen has everything you need and the location is very good-close to numerous shops and cafes and the beach is about a 50 metre walk down the driveway.
If a lack of air conditioning is going to make or break your holiday maybe stay somewhere else.
However you do adjust to the heat and the way I look at it is ... if Nelson Mandela could survive on Robin Island in South Africa without air-conditioning for 25 years I can survive in Rarotonga without air-conditioning as well!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful Muri Lagoon in Rarotonga, Aremango Guesthouse welcomes travelers, explorers and sun searches from all over the world, offering affordable comfort, warm friendly service and peaceful relaxation on our little island of paradise. The guesthouse surrounded with coconut palms, banana and mango trees, is seconds to the beach down a garden path and is in an ideal location for sun, sand and sea lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aremango Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aremango Guesthouse Hotel Avarua
- Aremango Guesthouse Rarotonga, Cook Islands