“So nice we went twice.”
Review of Club Bana Bistro - CLOSED

Club Bana Bistro
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We went for lunch and because it was so nice we went a second time, breaking our own rule that you never go somewhere twice because the second time you're always disappointed. Not so in this instance. The food was lovely, and the price was good. Would even go back again a third time.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Tamer now than its heyday when there was a large box in the middle of the floor where empties would be tossed and smashed. It was where the soft underbelly of the island would cuddle up to the hard edge of privilege.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I always have the fish and chips and fruit smoothie and its located next to the only good shopping place in Vila Cooks id.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great ice tea,tasty gourmet fish sandwich.Great service and the girl put me in touch with a great tattoo guy.Coffee was very good too.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I always thought that ordering eggs Benedict would be a good treat after a big night out and when it arrived to our table it looked like someone forgot to add hollondaise sauce and ham to the dish.

The hollandaise sauce looked like melted butter poured over the eggs and Im guessing the broken egg yolk was the chefs way of saying "I have no f"n clue what I'm doing in this kitchen"

Won't be recommending this place to any of my friends if they decide to go to Rarotonga .

1  Thank Pacificlove