Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$50
Expedia.com$50
eDreams$50
Priceline$50
Orbitz.com$50
CheapTickets$50
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019

As you might see from my reviews i have traveled all over the world.

This hotel rates very highly. It is very clean, very tidy, it has a nice feel and it is close to a very good mall (Punta Carretas) and it is close to Rambla Ghandi.

The rooms quality is up there with the best i have been in other parts of the world, including 5 star hotels in Thailand. They get cleaned every day and you can request cleaning at your convenience.

The daily buffet breakfast is very good and it has a good variety from cereals to baked eggs. You name it.the Chefs are typical uruguayos (pronounced Uruguashos).

I should give special mention to receptionist Victoria, who kindly helped me resolve an issue with a tour booking to Colonia. To cut a long story short, she helped me contact the tour organizers to get a proper resolution and to make sure they wouldnt charge me money for the wrong service.

I should say all and everyone of the staff treated me with respect and i was made to fell welcome.

I can only say positive things about this hotel and its staff, I give them 10/10.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2019

We loved almost everything about it except for the noise the building makes when the sunlight hits. It kept us awake in the morning, especially the first one when we tried to relax a bit longer. The rest was great, the bed comfy, the breakfast very complete, the hotel super close to the rambla as well as everything else.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Misssaki
Reviewed March 8, 2019

The Bit Design Hotel in Montevideo is a true gem: it is fresh, unpretentious, under-promises, and over-delivers. Staying there feels like biting into a particularly crisp green apple on a sunny autumn day, beautifully tart and with a satisfyingly loud crunch.

I came here after a fitful night at another hotel two blocks away (Calla di Volpe, to be avoided at all costs; see my review there). The contrast was striking. The hotel is small, tidy, and clean. Lots of glass and concrete, in a way that somehow still manages to feel welcoming and soft. The room has blue and gray tones, with a comfortable desk and armchair, a USB port *and* power socket right near the bed (how often does a hotel actually have the foresight to do this?) The service is polite and reliable, and the front desk staff and a treat.

A few slight downsides: the breakfast is good and plentiful, but it's not about to win any Michelin stars (then again, it's free). The showers sometimes leak slightly onto the bathroom floors. The desk chairs in the room are a little uncomfortable. But otherwise, top notch. Would come back here any time; a lovely stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Bit Design for 4 nights in February and have only positive things to say. Many have already been said: great location in a residential area (one corner from a shopping centre, lots of buses to downtown, near La Rambla, close enough to walk to Pocitos beach, great restaurants nearby etc), clean and modern rooms, quiet, satisfying buffet breakfast, friendly and helpful staff (hello Walter!), bicycles available to rent. Bit Design will allow you to relax and explore the full city. Excellent service for the price.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I had a very pleasant overnight stay at Bit Design hotel in Montevideo. It’s location is great, in Punra Carretas a block from the mall of the same name, in walking distance of manu good eating places. The service is friendly, efficient, and the rooms clean snd comfortable. Breakfast is included, and buffet style so there is something for everyone. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
PaulaCardozo, Jefe de Recepción y Reservas at Bit Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Dear Lauriehen,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing BIT Design Hotel for your recent stay.

We are glad that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Hope to welcome you back in out hotel in a near future,

Paula.