Located in the Pocitos area, this Apart Hotel is just a couple blocks away from the beach, and walking distance to the main comercial street. Supermarket, pharmacies, gas station and coiffeur all just around the corner! And the neighbourhood is worth walking!
The rooms are simple, ours included a balcony (ours on the seventh floor had no view...except that of the building across the internal patio), two single beds, table and chairs area, large wardrobe, and a kitchenette (fairly supplied, if you are planning on dinner keep it simple!) and TV (which is missing most of the movie pack channels) and wifi for free. The bathroom is small but comfortable and has great water pressure,lot's of towels, including beach towels and a hairdryer.
The staff was really helpfull and friendly, they kindly solved our rainy day by providing us with umbrellas!
The elevator is kind of a nightmare, for starters there's only one, and if you don't hop on fast enough, the doors will close on you (if you are carrying lot's of bags my suggestion is pull on the small stop lever)
The continental breakfast is just perfect! All kinds of fruits, youghurts, cereals, eggs and bacon, and all the pastries you can eat! On weekends they extend the breakfast service for an hour till 11am.
Overall, the location is excellent if you are planning on seeing Montevideo, and enjoying the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel was built in 2001 and comprises a total of 85 comfortable and spacious apartments. It also offers large terraces to make your stay even more comfortable and enjoyable. At your disposal there are air-conditioned lobby and check-out service 24 hours reception, elevator, cafeteria, Wi -Fi / Internet access, laundry service and parking.Location:The hotel is located just minutes from downtown Montevideo, in the exclusive neighborhood of Pocitos. You will find restaurants, public transport (bus), shops just 100 m.To 200 meters is the beach and there are also bars, in addition to 500 m is Villa Biaritz parck. The old town is 5 km away and Punta del Este is 140 km.Room:The bright apartments, specially designed, are equipped with private bathroom with shower / bathtub and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, cable / satellite TV, radio, Internet access, a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, bed or double, safe, heating, coffee / tea maker, iron and ironing board, and a comfortable terrace that makes every stay a pleasure.Entertainment:The hotel has a terrace with sun beds and if you like sports, you can workout in the gym. Golf enthusiasts have a field 1 km from the hotel.Meals:Guests may select their breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Punta Trouville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Trouville Apartments Hotel Montevideo
- Punta Trouville Apart Montevideo