“TERRIBLE SERVICE” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks
New York City, New York
“TERRIBLE SERVICE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

My first & only time going here. Ill never go back & dont recomend it to anyone visiting MVD. The service is terrible, the waitstaff beyond rude & careless.We arrived & asked to be put on the list for a table.We were told it would take about 30 min.After 1 1/2 of waiting (I am from NY so I understand busy nights) I asked the waitress what happened to our table (after seeing she was seating a couple who came after us) she rudely said "it wasnt her problem & I should ask the other waitress" I then went to look for the other waitress who told me i would have to wait & didnt know how long b/c it was "busy". I told her we were on the list & had waited for an 1hr & she replied "oh well, yes, I dont know what to tell you." in the most careless manner. These ppl dont care if they lose you as a customer or your money & their awful svc shows it.

• Visited June 2012