“Perfect last night”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Torremolinos
“Perfect last night”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went to Francis on our last night in Montevideo and have to say it thoroughly deserves it's rating. We sat outside and although there is no view to speak of there was a nice romantic atmosphere. The food was faultless - I had chicken and my husband had steak, service was efficient and unobtrusive. It was the most expensive meal we had in Uruguay but I paid with a European credit card and when I got the bill was pleased to note the tax had been refunded! All in all highly recommended.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent food and alternative to the classic Parillada”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I saw the review on Trip Advisor and thought it would be a great place to talk family to expose them to different cuisines, specially sushi and other seafood. We were all very pleased with the food and the sushi was as good as I have had home in DC. The drinks were good as well with an extensive menu of mixed drinks.

I highly recommend this restaurant if you want something other than the classic grilled meat, though they have that if you have one member of your dining party who just will not stray, which was our case.

Visited June 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“A perfect choice”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I went to the restaurant to celebrate my birthday and everything was perfect. The meal and wine were wonderful and the staff is so nice and friendly. The price are reasonable and i really recomend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
“Great fish!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Classic spot for a good meal, specially for fish lovers! the menú is too extensive for my taste and a bit too pricey too...

• Visited December 2012
Washington, DC
“Good meal in Montevideo”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I had a really nice meal here. The menu is extensive, and normally that would give me pause. But I think the restaurant pulled off the meanu fairly well. We had a really tasty sushi roll as a starter, and we each got a different pasta for a main. It wasn't the best pasta I've ever had, but it was a pleasant meal overall, the wine was great, the service was good, and the restaurant had a nice design.

• Visited May 2013