Beautiful , quiet scenic garden setting against a mountain backdrop in a quiet, sleepy town.
Short walking distance to small grocery and Ananau Peruvian (safe, well prepared food) restaurant.
Service is cordial, responsive and attentive. One member of our group became ill, and when the kitchen didn't have what the doctor suggested for diet, a staff member walked me to the grocery and translated as I made my purchases in 50 degree chill without a coat.
There is a friendly feeling of safety in this converted historical hacienda.
The restaurant is excellent for dinner, breakfast offers limited hot and cold items ( ie sliced watermelon or papaya or a whole banana were the fruit items, though more interesting option are in the markets).
The icing: One member of our group left her iPad when she checked out. It was found and returned when we arrived two days later !
A concern: one member of our party was bitten by something in her bed and had to have sheets and mattress replaced, which was done promptly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its a place where history, nature and good service blend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Hotel La Casona De Yucay Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casona De Yucay Hotel Yucay
- La Casona De Hotel Yucay
- Hotel La Casona De Yucay Valle Sagrado Peru - Sacred Valley