We stayed the night here after a day trip to the sacred valley before moving on to Machu Picchu. The town of Yucay is quite small but a short stroll down the main strip gives views of (I believe) the peak of Mt Veronica and two of the oldest trees in the sacred valley. (~450 years). The hotel grounds and garden were spectacular with well manicured trees/flowers. The restaurant had a very talented musician and good food although service was lack-luster. The bar seemed to be happening but we were too tired to party all night. Overall a beautiful hotel in overwhelming scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its a place where history, nature and good service blend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Otel, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel La Casona De Yucay Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casona De Yucay Hotel Yucay
- La Casona De Hotel Yucay
- Hotel La Casona De Yucay Valle Sagrado Peru - Sacred Valley