Recently I went to Maccu Piccu on Tour. Along the way we stopped at the Sonesta Posadas del Inca ValleSagrado Hotel in Yucay. The scenery surrounding the Hotel fantastic the Hotel itself everywhere Flowers, there is even a small Chapel. In all my Traveling I never came accross such a lovely place. The room cozy as well the Food great a pity only stayed one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery. This charming 87-room posada is a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The area's year-round warm weather is ideal for hiking, rafting, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay Hotel Yucay
- Sonesta Yucay
- Yucay Sonesta
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Yucay Peru - Sacred Valley