We did not stay there, but we had a lunch with our tour.
The place is like a part from heaven… Flowers, scenery, everything was incredible. There was an open buffet set up in restaurant. All the food was delicious. We loved Peruvian kitchen. We ate until we cannot move. Of course we drank Qusqenia beer from the first minute we arrived in Peru and also famous lemonade made with egg white. I could drink 5 glasses of it. We couldn’t leave from there to continue our daily tour together with the other tourists of tour from this place.
We like it a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery. This charming 87-room posada is a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The area's year-round warm weather is ideal for hiking, rafting, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay Hotel Yucay
- Sonesta Yucay
- Yucay Sonesta
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Yucay Peru - Sacred Valley