We spent two nights as part of our cruise tour to Machu Picchu. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The view of the surrounding mountains is breat taking. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was surprisingly good. Fresh made eggs for breakfast, interesting appetizers with drinks and dinners that were excellent. Not interested in a big dinner, order a hamburgers as big as your head. The rooms were a good balance of rustic and modern. Room keys are the old fashioned skeleton key. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery. This charming 87-room posada is a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The area's year-round warm weather is ideal for hiking, rafting, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay Hotel Yucay
- Sonesta Yucay
- Yucay Sonesta
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Yucay Peru - Sacred Valley