We stayed here with our group for two nights but our first night was spoilt by the noisy neighbours upstairs. I think they must have had hob nailed boots on and continued to clump around the room until we banged on our ceiling. Thankfully they checked out the next morning and the second night was peaceful, as you would expect in such lovely surroundings.
This hotel is beautifully laid out and the gardens are superb with little bridges and fountains which are always filled with colourful flowers. The food was very good and the rooms were pristine and comfortable. Just make sure you book an upstairs room and remember your downstairs neighbours. To be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery. This charming 87-room posada is a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The area's year-round warm weather is ideal for hiking, rafting, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay Hotel Yucay
- Sonesta Yucay
- Yucay Sonesta
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Yucay Peru - Sacred Valley