What a wonderful setting in the "Sacred Valley" of the Incas. The grounds of this hotel are magnificent. The history of this property as an ex-convent, the quaint chapel & the tidy flower beds made this an ideal setting for our Machu Picchu experience. The staff were very friendly, helpful & us feel welcome. Our room was spacious, with a decor suitable to the area & extremely clean. The breakfast offered many foods selections. We ate our evening meals both nights in the restaurant. The service & food were excellent and the prices were very reasonable. My wife & I hope we have the opportunity to return here someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery. This charming 87-room posada is a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The area's year-round warm weather is ideal for hiking, rafting, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay Hotel Yucay
- Sonesta Yucay
- Yucay Sonesta
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Yucay Peru - Sacred Valley