We were pleased with our rustic room, in a nice garden full of flowers.
We had a nice pisco sour ( happy hour 1 = 2) on the terrace overlooking the courtyard and top of the bill had a free mini concert of a local musician who gave us the best of himself. One of those magical moments we will remember for ever.
The dinner in the restaurant was excellent, breakfast at 5 am no problem, check out swift and quick.
On the way to Sacred Valley an excellent choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery. This charming 87-room posada is a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The area's year-round warm weather is ideal for hiking, rafting, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay Hotel Yucay
- Sonesta Yucay
- Yucay Sonesta
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Yucay Peru - Sacred Valley