This hotel is well-located in the Sacred Valley and was a gorgeous surprise. The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are spacious, clean, and the views are spectacular. Dined in the restaurant for breakfast and for dinner and both meals were wonderful. Loved the little chapel as well as the craft market. There are also various places in the lobby and on the grounds to relax and visit or enjoy the view. I rate it the best hotel I stay in during my visit to that region.
I was very impressed with the staff (dining room, bellmen, maids) except for the front desk. They did not offer the same degree of service when it came to a problem with my bill. I straightened it out with my friends, but the hotel should have handled it for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery. This charming 87-room posada is a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The area's year-round warm weather is ideal for hiking, rafting, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay Hotel Yucay
- Sonesta Yucay
- Yucay Sonesta
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Yucay Peru - Sacred Valley