Beautiful quiet position. Reception very spacious and luxurious with the required Cocoa Tea.
helpfull Staff. Then we went out back to the grounds and the rooms. What an oasis .Gardens manicured and very picturesque with a small Chapel. A small market of good quality hand made crafts for sale at very reasonable prices.
The rooms were so spacious and clean with two large beds. A very welcome well equiped bathroom.
Breakfast was excellent as it was the first hotel we had stayed in which had beautiful eggs as you wish with all the accompanyments.
I was disappointed it was only one short night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery. This charming 87-room posada is a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The area's year-round warm weather is ideal for hiking, rafting, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay Hotel Yucay
- Sonesta Yucay
- Yucay Sonesta
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Yucay Peru - Sacred Valley