This is an amazing hotel and as a Starwood Platinum they upgraded us to a Junior Suite. I agree with all of the other posts; excellent hotel, fantastic service, very reasonable prices. We did not want to leave the room but when we did the location was so great that it was easy to see all of the ruins and then come back. Its cheap enough to rent a driver for a day and take multiple trips to all of the different sites. Everything in this hotel is amazing (design, architecture, and my wife loved the spa). The only thing we were disappointed in was that there wasn't an outdoor hot tub available. The spa has an inside one available as a spa package only but we really wanted an outside one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley